Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Chaplet Before Communion

History:
Unknown.

Medals/Beads:
.....0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0   0 0 0 0 0
C ( ................................... )
.....0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0   0 0 0 0 0

Method:
1st decade:
O My God, Thou art goodness itself, and I am not worthy to receive Thee.  My soul thirsts for Thee.  Thou are tis joy and salvation.  O grant that I may be with Thee for all eternity.
Come, my Jesus; come, my Love.  Come and Thyself prepare my heart. (10x)
2nd decade:
Lord, I am not worthy that Thou shouldst enter into my heart; say only the word and I shall be healed.
Come, my Jesus; come, my Love.  Come and Thyself prepare my heart. (10x)
3rd decade:
As the hart pants after the fountain of living waters, so my heart pants for Thee, my God.
Come, my Jesus; come, my Love.  Come and Thyself prepare my heart. (10x)

No comments:

Post a Comment