Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

Chaplet of St. Rita

History:
Prayer for Healing by Patricia Hauze, ©2002.

Medals/Beads:
C  X  0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Method:
On the Cross:
I am at peace with you, Oh God, stay with me now.
Invitatory Bead: 
"...and all who touched Him were healed" (Mat. 14:36)
Cruciform Bead: 
Oh Lord, hear my prayer.
Week Beads:
1st: Know my suffering, Great Healer, and heal me.
2nd: See my weakened body, Oh Rock, and heal me.
3rd: Give me courage, Oh God, and heal me.
4th: Take away my pain, Dear Savior, and heal me.
5th: Keep my spirit strong, Most Holy One, and heal me.
6th: Hear my cries, Oh Comforter, and heal me.
7th: Show me joy again, Oh Teacher, and heal me.
Exit Invitatory Bead: 
O God! who didst deign to confer on St. Rita for imitating Thee in love of her enemies, the favor of bearing her heart and brow the marks of Thy Love and Passion, grant we beseech Thee, that through her intercession and merit, we may, pierced by the thorns of compunction, ever contemplate the sufferings of Thy Passion, who livest and reignest forever and ever. Amen.
Exit Cross: 
Our Father

No comments:

Post a Comment