Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chaplet to the Mother of the Most Holy Eucharist

History:
Unknown.

Medals/Beads:
Regular rosary.
...................0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0  X  0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0  X  0 0 0 0 0
C  X  0 0 0  X  M (.............................................................. )
...................0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0  X  0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0  X  0 0 0 0 0

Method:
On the 1st bead:
Apostles Creed
On the next 3 beads:
Hail Mary
On the 5th bead:
My God, I love You with my whole heart, I repent of ever having offended You, never permit me to offend You again, grant that I may love You always, and then do with me what You will.  Amen.
On each large (X) bead:
Hail Mary
O Mother of the Most Holy Eucharist, help me to believe completely, help me to love completely, help me to live what I believe and love completely.
On each small (0) bead:
O Mother help me.
Conclude each decade with:
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided.  Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to you I come; before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.  Amen.
Conclude chaplet with:
Dearest Mother, I believe, that Jesus Christ, your Son is truly present in the Sacrament of the Most Holy Eucharist, Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity.  I believe, that He is the only begotten Son of God, Who became Man to save me, a sinner.  By partaking of this Most Holy Sacrament I profess:
That I believe in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church and that Her teachings and sacraments were instituted by Christ.
That because this is truly His Precious Body and life giving Blood, to receive Him in the state of grace will bring healing to both my soul and body, but knowingly receiving Him in the state of mortal sin will bring me judgement and condemnation.
Dearest Virgin of virgins, I declare these truths before You as my Witness, You who are the great Mother of God.  May You remember me bore my Lord and Master, now and at the hour of my death.  Amen.
O Mother of the Most Holy Eucharist, pray for us. (3x - this last line only)

No comments:

Post a Comment