Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

Beads of the Sacred Heart

History:
Unknown.

Medals/Beads:
Regular rosary.  
...................0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0  X  0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0  X  0 0 0 0 0
C  X  0 0 0  X  M (................................................................)
...................0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0  X  0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0  X  0 0 0 0 0

Method:
On the Crucifix:
Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here, ever this day be at my side, to light and guard, to rule and guide.
On the 1st bead:
O Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Blood, Passion and death of Our Lord Jesus Christ and the sorrows of Our Blessed Lady and St. Joseph in reparation for my sins, in suffrage for the souls in Purgatory, for the wants of our Holy Church, and for the conversion of sinners.
On the next 3 beads:
My God, I believe in Thee.
My God, I hope in Thee
My God, I love Thee with my whole heart, and for Thy sake I love my neighbour as myself.
On the large (X) beads:
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto thine.
O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for me.
On the small (0) beads:
Sweetest Heart of Jesus, I implore, that I may love Thee more and more.
Sweet Heart of Mary, be thou my salvation.
Conclude with:
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, I give You my heart and soul.
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, assist me now and in my last agony.
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, may I breathe forth my soul in peace with You.

No comments:

Post a Comment