Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chaplet in Praise of the Blessed Virgin

History:
Unknown.

Medals/Beads:
Regular rosary. 
....................0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0  X  0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0  X  0 0 0 0 0
C  X  0 0 0  X  M (............................................................... )
....................0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0  X  0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0  X  0 0 0 0 0

Method:
On the Crucifix:
Mary, my Immaculate Mother, I desire to offer thee reparation for the offenses which they Immaculate Heart receives from the horrible blasphemies which are uttered against thee.  I offer thee these praises to console thee for so many ungrateful children who do not love thee, and to console the Heart of thy Divine Son Who is so deeply offended by the insults offered to thee.
Receive, my Purest Mother, this little act of homage.  Make me love thee more each day and look with pity on those blasphemers that they may not delay to cast themselves into thy maternal arms.  Amen.
On the large (X) beads:
Grant that I may praise thee, O Holy Virgin!  Give me strength against thy enemies!
On each corresponding bead of each decade:
1.   Blessed be the Great Mother of God, Mary Most Holy!
2.   Blessed be her Holy and Immaculate Conception!
3.   Blessed be her Glorious Assumption!
4.   Blessed be the Name of Mary, Virgin and Mother!
5.   Blessed be her Immaculate Heart!
6.   Blessed be her Virginal Purity!
7.   Blessed be her Divine Maternity!
8.   Blessed be her Universal Mediation!
9.   Blessed be her Sorrows and her Tears!
10. Blessed be the graces with which the Lord crowned her Queen of Heaven and Earth!
At the end of each decade:
Glory be to Mary, Daughter of the Father!
Glory be to Mary, Mother of the Son!
Glory be to Mary, Spouse of the Holy Spirit!
Conclude with (5x):
My Mother, I love thee for those who do not love thee; I praise thee for those who blaspheme thee; I surrender myself to thee for those who will not recognize thee as their Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment