Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chaplet of Our Lady of Mount Carmel

History:
Unknown.

Medals/Beads:
Medal of Our Lady of Mount Carmel.
....0 0 0   0
M ( ...........0
....0 0 0   0

Method:
On the medal:
O most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, assist me in this necessity.  O Immaculate Virgin and Star of the Sea, help me and show me that you are my mother and protector.
O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of heaven and earth.  I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to help me in my needs for there are none who can withstand your grace. 
Pray for me and help me to obtain assistance in this life.  Amen.
On 1st bead of each set:
Our Father
On 2nd bead of each set:
Hail Mary
On 3rd bead of each set:
Glory Be

No comments:

Post a Comment