Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chaplet of Our Lady Star of the Sea

History:
Our Lady Star of the Sea is the patroness of those who sail the seas.  According to St. Bonaventure, she is also the one who guides to a landfall in heaven those who navigate the sea of this world in the 'ship of innocence or penance'.  Our Lady aids not only sailors, she assists those who sail the stormy seas of life.  The first 3 beads are for John Paul II, Bishop Warren Boudreaux and John Paul Finke.

Medals/Beads:
Medal of Our Lady of Carmel.
..........0 0 0 0 0 0
M X X X (............ )
..........0 0 0 0 0 0

Method:
On the medal:
Most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this my necessity.  O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein that you are my Mother.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart, to succor me in this necessity; there are none that can withstand your power.
On the 1st bead:
Our Father
On the 2nd bead:
Hail Mary
On the 3rd bead:
Glory Be
On the small (0) beads:
Hail Mary
Our Lady, Star of the Sea, help and protect us.  Sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment