Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Chaplet for the Holy Souls

History:
Unknown.

Medals/Beads:
....................0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0  X  0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0  X  0 0 0 0 0
C  X  0 0 0  X  M ( ............................................................... )
....................0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0  X  0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0  X  0 0 0 0 0

Method:
On the Cross:
Apostles Creed
On 1st bead:
Our Father
On next 3 beads:
Hail Mary
On 5th bead:
Glory Be
On remaining large (X) beads:
O Holy Souls draw the fire of God's love into my soul, to reveal Jesus Crucified in me here on earth, rather than hereafter in Purgatory.
On the small (0) beads:
Crucified Lord Jesus, have mercy on the souls in Purgatory.
Conclude with:
Glory Be (3x)
Jesus, Mary, I love you, save souls.
Jesus, Mary, I love you, save priest's souls.
Jesus, Mary, I love you, save priest's souls, save souls with the great plea to repeat this act of love a thousand times with every heart beat and every breath.
Eternal Father, I offer You the most Precious Blood of Your Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal Church, those in my own home and within my own family.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment